Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Last Six Days (July 28-Aug. 2, 2016)

Well, as you guessed, I haven't posted for a while. I've been having nothing but fun with my family. I have been to the park a few times, golfed twice, and had picnics in the park. As well, I've had really great food, played Scrabble and watched movies with my mom, as well as go to a local Farmer's Market. Oh, I forgot, I've also played a lot of 'Barbies'. Instead of trying to explain everything I've been doing, it's probably better to post some pics. It will tell the awesome story better than words. I'll try to be a bit more consistent.......lol.
Hope everyone's well. Hope so.
Sue
Sue, Ralph and mom at St. Norbert
Market on Saturday, July 30st
Candid shot of my gorgeous mom
Beautiful Moussey




Guitars in St. Norbert Market
Guy who makes guitars
My beautiful brother!



Homemade pizza pie
Has anyone seen my glasses?
Zakki in the park when we played
with muddy stones



Stone creation in the park
Two cuties in the park
Killing time while Mommy gets
her new phone



Still waiting.....
Hmmm d dummmmmm...
And waiting............


Zakki on the four sided jumpy thing

I wonder if they're finished yet?
Amanda on the four sided jumpy thing



Liviah on the four sided jumpy thing

Well, that about sums it up, I think. As you can see, it's been great so far. 
Until next time............
Aunty Parrot


5 comments:

  1. It's just been a fantastic week! Really enjoying this visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pix of u all. Loved the hat-tryin-on series! An overload of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The only thing missing is you Jo! Door is forever open.

      Delete
  4. So much fun and laughs. I can see why you wouldn't have time to write. Your making lovely memories Xo

    ReplyDelete