Today was a lovely day on the Sunshine Coast. Although rain was predicted, there were no clouds in sight when we got up and had coffee. We decided that it was a great day to take a chance and play a round of golf, hoping that the rain would hold off. Jan made a tee time for just before noon, and off we went. We met her friend Mardi there, who joined us for 9 of the 18 holes. I hadn't golfed for two years, so I thought it might be awful. It was pretty decent and I had a few nice shots on many holes. Of course there were some trouble spots too, but not enough to feel frustrated by, and instead, I actually felt good about the game. There wasn't a rain drop in sight all day and it was sunny and bright with a temperature around 6 celcius. A fantastic day to golf!
I took some photos of the golf course which is absolutely amazing and so incredibly pretty. I know you will all be envious because, as Rachel said, unless the golf balls were black, there'd be no finding them in the Toronto area. I'm pretty sure that includes the Winnipeg area too. I thought that bringing you some lovely photos might help to remember what the winter brings upon its end. Hope you like them!
 |
| Pretty pond under bridge |
 |
| Me at pretty pond |
 |
| Fairway shot |
 |
| Fairway shot another hole |
 |
| Fairway shot different hole |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Another hole |
 |
| Me on cart path |
 |
| Jan, Mardi and me |
 |
| Along the way |
 |
| Jan, Mardi and me |
What an awesome day!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how green everything is.
Nice to see that you’re getting in some golf and enjoying the beautiful scenery!
And how lucky you are with the Weather!!!!