Monday, February 4, 2019

Happy Birthday Day (Feb. 4, 2019)

This morning we woke up, had coffee and breakfast and I had a shower. Yes, it's true. We were meeting a group of Jan's friends at a local restaurant, to celebrate Jan's birthday. Some friends of Jan's, her former neighbours, came to visit in the morning to bring her a gift and card. It was nice seeing them as I'd met them before and they're very nice people.

After they left, we got ready and left for the restaurant. The other people that we met there were lovely. I had met a couple of them before, but not everyone. We had a great lunch and fun chatter.

Celebrating
Friends at birthday lunch
View this morning














After lunch, one of the ladies came back to Jan's place for a coffee. We hung out chatting and enjoying the afternoon.

We had a delicious dinner of lamb, green beans and rice. Of course complimented with wine and gummies. It was great. I get so spoiled with yummy food whenever I'm here.

Take a look at the plate. Not too bad, eh?
I hope all of you are doing well and have had a good day.
More tomorrow.















1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking Lamb!!
    Looks like a super nice day! Glad you’re enjoying your time there!

    ReplyDelete