Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Walk and Birthday Dinner (Feb. 6, 2019)

Today we went for a nice walk, I packed up my stuff and did some laundry, and we went out for a beautiful Japanese dinner in celebration of Jan's birthday. Here are the pics. Hope you are all doing well. I'm not sure what the weather is going to bring so I have a plan to go early to Vancouver if needed. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow, but the forecasts are conflicting so I'm waiting until tomorrow to decide whether I go into Vancouver a day before my flight, or whether it seems to be ok, in which case I'll go in on Friday. I'll decide tomorrow. Either way, I'm covered and it's not difficult to get into Vancouver from Horshoe Bay, or to the airport from the hostel I have located. Time will tell, so please send your positive energy to the west coast and tell it not to snow too badly, and at very least, to not interfere with the ferries or airplanes......lol.

1 comment:

  1. Wow check out the scenery!!! So great!!
    Mmmmmm my fav....fish. 🤢
    Glad you’re having a great time! Lovely to hear of your travels!

    ReplyDelete