This morning I got up early to go to the 8 am yoga class. After last night’s class, I was a bit stiff, but felt pretty good. My muscles needed to move and were glad to get ‘straightened out’ a bit. The class was great again, and a few more people showed up for this one. It lasted just over an hour and a half, with a final meditation to end it. Then I went for a little ride to get lost, see what I could see, and find a cool place to have coffee. Well, that I did. I found a place called Audiophile Cafe which boasted Jazz, Blues and other music. I decided to go in and see what it was like while I had my coffee. It was super cool and Diana Krawl was playing. I think Lila Biala also played, but I’m not sure if that was who it was. Anyway, it was really relaxing and the coffee was delicious. I will go there again, because the place was great, the coffee delicious and the ambience, amazing.
| Check out the speakers |
| Me in the cafe |
| Pork barbecue place |
When I got back to the hostel area, I stopped in at the Bus Office to find out when and how my bus to Ho Chi Minh would leave and from where. I got that info, for the 22nd or 23rd, then came back to the hostel for a little rest and movie.
At 5 pm, I roused my lazy self to get ready to go to yoga. I went and enjoyed it immensely though my body is wondering what the heck I’m doing to it. The yoga is pretty intense, but focuses on relaxed muscles during all the difficult poses. Not an easy feat! Tomorrow I will try to remember to take some photos of the yoga studio. It’s really cute and super friendly. I might attend a Detoxification Cooking Class that they are having tomorrow. Sounds interesting and I’ll probably get some yummy food and recipes.
Before I left, I got one of the guys who runs the hostel, to take my photo on the bike I rented. I have about three layers on because as the sun sets, or early in the morning, it’s pretty chilly. I now put my hoodie up under the helmet which helps a lot.
![]() |
| Me, on my bike |
On my way home from yoga, I stopped at a Pho stand and had a great bowl of plain, but yummy Pho Bo which is the beef soup. I am now lying cozy in my private room, blogging and watching TV from my bed.
More tomorrow.

Sounds like an awesome day all in all!
ReplyDeleteI knew you'd like having a bike to get around, great call!
Too bad the traffic is too nuts in the bigger cities for a foreigner, a bike would go a long way in helping you get around.
You're getting spoiled, at first every bowl of Pho was AMAZING, now today its just a "plain old bowl of Pho"!!!! lol
Loving the blog! ....and you!