Today I got up fairly late because of diving yesterday. I did some yoga in the open air hallway again, then heard Reza rustling around. We had coffee together, then I got ready and he dropped me off at the Beach Bar with my computer and bathing suit etc. He had some things to do, so I was happy to hang out with the WiFi and catch up on my computer stuff. I went to that same beach bar that I sent you photos of the first day I got here. It overlooks the beach and is lovely.
I had a fantastic FT with Rachel, and Jon. Since I can’t access WiFi early in the morning now, it’s a bit tricky due to the time difference, to FT with people at home. So, no worries if you don’t hear from me, I’m fine. I think I’m all caught up with the blogs, but sometimes the connections are so poor, I can’t even open the internet if I do have WiFi.
I was supposed to meet up with Yulia today at the cafe, where we had arranged to hook up. She’s the other Couchsurfing person that contacted me saying she’d like to explore Bali and had just quit her job and has a car.
It didn’t work out as she had family in town and couldn’t get away. We decided to meet tomorrow and spend the day together. She will come to pick me up at 10 am. Other than that, I just hung out at the Beach Bar and swam, chilled, watched people, then watched the sunset. Reza came back around 5 pm from visiting with his friend and we stayed to listen to the live music that they have on the beach. I took some amazing photos of the sunset. Oh, and one cute puppy in a diaper, for you, Rachel…lol.
A quiet but amazing day.Thought I'd post this now, with good WiFi, and not much else on the agenda for today. Just going back to eat some salad with the rest of the rice and chicken I made. We have to use it before it goes bad.....lol. Then more adventures tomorrow.
| Puppy for Rachel |
What a beautiful sunset!! Those pictures are truly beautiful
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day!
ReplyDeleteA quiet one mixed in with the crazy ones is a good thing I think?
Love those photos!
Love those colours in that sunset, how pretty!
ReplyDelete