Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Anniversary! (Feb. 11, 2015)

Happy Anniversary to me sweet brother and sister-in-law! Nine years today, I just can’t believe it. You have done an awesome job of loving one another, and making two gorgeous children. Thank you for the wonderful example you have set for others! I love you guys so much.

Today was a rainy day here. Reza had some business to take care of so I took my motorbike and followed him to his office where he works with Iranian tourists when they come in. He got my Visa Extension sorted out at the office as well, so it’s in motion to be able to remain here for two months. I think that will be really nice and I will get to see a lot more things, and do more diving.

I left the office after a while to go and find a hostel I wanted to check out, in Seminyak. I found it on the internet and wanted to go and see it so that I knew where it was and what is was like, when I need to move. So far, it seems that I won’t have to move from Reza’s until Feb. 23 or even later. I will play it out and just see what feels comfortable.

Yulia texted me today to tell me that there is a dive centre that she is going to tomorrow, that is offering free diving if you help them build an underwater temple or something. I thought this sounded great, so I will join her tomorrow to do this. It’s in Benoa, which is not that far from Reza’s place. I don’t know the details yet, but will text with Yulia later today. I figure it will be great, no matter what. Building an underwater temple sounds really cool, even if you are working.

Right now, I’m still sitting in the Hostel, using their WiFi and emailing, while I wait for the downpour to stop so I can bike home. It seems to be settling down now, so I will leave soon and give it a try. I am so glad that I bought that excellent rain coat in Vietnam. I have it in my bike carrier and will make use of it on the way home. It’s really rubbery, and covers your backpack, with gathered sleeves and clips to keep if from flapping. Yeah for my raincoat.


I’ll send this now, and add on any other things that I do, in tomorrow’s blog. I never know when the WiFi is going to be available…..lol. Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying a quiet day in the rain! Nice to have down time as well, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike is giving u so much freedom. What was the possible hostel like? It'll be nice to know where u may stay next, if u liked it. The free dives sound good. Building a temple is a cool idea. Is it to be underwater as a diving attraction, or are u bringing stuff up to the surface to build on land? (Funny that Ralph's family built one on land in Trinidad that they call Temple in the Sea). Your raincoat sounds awesome for being caught in sudden heavy rains. Good pick! Nice u have your visa extension worked out. When's it good till? Hoping for further underwater pix at some point when conditions permit. Love & miss u, Mom

    ReplyDelete