A running account of my travels, for my beloved friends and family. I love you guys. Keep smiling, and in case you don't have one of your own some day, I hope to give you one from this blog!
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
First Day going to Japan
This morning I got up early, went to the gym, ate something and jumped in the car with Dave. It was so sweet that he dropped me to the airport! Thanks Dave. I said goodbye to Cleo and was on my way. No hassles at the airport and flight boarded on time. Now just waiting for takeoff and embarking on my new travel adventures! My flight is 13 hours direct to Japan! Hugs to all of you. More when I arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCleo looks sad!!! Lol
Cleo is definitely missing you! She slept on your bed up by your pillow all night on Tuesday. Glad you got there safely!! xo
ReplyDelete