Thursday, January 17, 2019

Teamlab Borderless Digital Museum (Jan. 17, 2019)

Today I went to a digital light museum called Teamlab Borderless by Epson. It was incredible! The only complaint I have is that there was no one with me to share it......lol. You just wouldn't believe what they did with computers, light and multi media. It was three hours of total amazement and artistic efforts that pushed all the limits. I totally enjoyed it. I will just post some of the photos below for you to see.



Those are just a few of the many I took. It was so cool. There's also a Tea House in this exhibition. You buy a tea, sit down and it does amazing magic in your cup, with light. The next shots are of the Tea House. I could have sat there for hours!



After I spent three hours in this museum, I jumped on the train to go to the Tokyo Government Building in Shinjuku District. I read that you can go up to ther 45th floor of the building to see Tokyo, for free, so I did. It was really neat and the surrounding area of Shinjuku was pretty cool too. I visited a park, some cool monuments, and a department store. See what you think.

View of street from buidling
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Guards on way up to observatory
Tower elevator

Food in basement of department store


Same
Same
Street shot

Same
Shinjuku Park






Street shot
Shinjuku Police Car
Cool pendulum clock
Photo op in area














Called Niagara Falls in Shinjuku Park



After I visited the Shinjuku area, I took the train home, stopped off to buy some groceries, and cooked some dinner. It turned out pretty well actually. I did rice, onions, peppers and tarot root in sesame oil, then added the noodles with some veggies and meat, plus some cutlet that I bought already cooked. I added some of Keron's mom's home made hot sauce and some other spices I found in his cupboard, plus some chopped boiled eggs I made last night. It was sweet and spicy with lots of yummy surprises in each bite.
My dinner creation


Tomorrow I leave early in the morning, to fly to Kobe. It will be intersting to see some other , smaller areas of Japan. I will travel a bit more south, for a week to see Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto and Nara. I am excited to see what interesting experiences they will bring me. Keron gave me a 'What to see' itinerary, made by one of his friends in travel. I'm so lucky to have him!!!
More from a southern perspective tomorrow.
Love you all!












1 comment:

  1. Omg????? Wow!!!! Those lights are incredible!
    I also love the park too, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete