Today I got up slowly, FT'd family and friends, then took off to go and see the Epson Digital light museum, Teamlab Planets. It was incredible and I loved going to it. The venue was close to where I went yesterday, the fish market, so I was a little more apt at getting there...lol. I didn't miss my bus stop, though it was a different bus today. Here are the pics of Teamlab Planet. There were several places where you walked through knee deep water and in one place, digital koi roamed around you in the water. It was really cool. Check it out.



















This show was incredible. I loved the last room the most. It was the one with the bursting, floating flowers in it, where you laid down to observe. I think I spent the most time in that room, floating and feeling like I was flying. It was awesome.
Then I went to a local onsen in Yokosuka that was really nice. I thought I might as well, because it's really my last night in Japan. I leave tomorrow night. So, I enjoyed this local onsen. I arrived without issue, but didn't realize when I got there, that I entered in the neds section. The guy who was running it let me know soon enough and I exited and entered from the womens side. Oops, I don't speak Japanese and didn't realize there were two entrances. It was really quite funny, after all.
When I was done at the onen, I was lucky to find a grocery store at the bottom of the station. I bought a few things, shrimp again, being one of them, to cook up when I got home. I also found some veggies and raw noodles that I could cook. Here are the pics of the street shots by the onsen, as well as dinner. Keron and I just chilled out, FT'd family and then had dinner and went to bed. Here are the pics.
 |
| Tonights dinner that I made |
 |
| Street shot by onsen |
 |
| Same |
 |
| School girls on train |
LMAO!!!!! Went in the men’s side of the Onsen did you!!!!! Hilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe TeamLab experience sounds incredible, and very different from the first TeamLab location!
I can imagine the feeling of flying must’ve been crazy awesome!